Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Come Up Higher


 


My heart was grieved this morning and I don’t know why. I always feel like I’m out of sync with others…they don’t see what I see in the spirit. And I feel like I just don’t fit.

God said, you’re going to go a little deeper… I’m taking you up a little higher…you’re not going to peck with the chickens I’m taking you higher to soar with the eagles in heavenly places…

Don’t be concerned that you walk a little different and talk a little different and others don’t seem to grasp what you’re saying…

I’ve called you to be a warrior of prayer an intercessor…you won’t fit…

Rejoice daughter/son…this is your destiny…this is your calling…its lonely being alone but you are not alone…I’m giving this gift to you; you are going to sit in the very throne room with me!

The war rages but that’s OK because you have the power in my name, you have your sword which is my word…and you have my Spirit the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you. Keep your eyes and ears tuned into me…in the spiritual realm you are a general…and you get your orders directly from Me, says the Lord.

Don’t cry, rejoice! Demons tremble…souls run to me because of your prayers…don’t stop…don’t quit…keep going!!!

Put on the Helmet of Salvation-Keep your eyes and your mind stayed on me

Shield of Faith-Dispels the darts of the enemy

Breastplate of Righteousness-Being right in God

Girdle of truth-Jesus is the Truth

Feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace-My Shalom total and complete peace, in death, in life, my peace is in you and surrounds you.

Prayer…the Key to heavenly places…Ask and it shall be given you, Seek and you will find, Knock and the door will be open to you.

The greatest of these is Love…My Love…just keep giving it…sow it…you will reap a harvest…

February 9, 2016

Marla Shaw O’Neill ~Abba, Father God!



No comments:

Post a Comment