Thursday, November 19, 2015

Toto I Have A Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore



Hebrews 12:12-17New Living Translation (NLT)

12 So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen your weak knees. 13 Mark out a straight path for your feet so that those who are weak and lame will not fall but become strong.

Toto…we’re not in Kansas anymore!
Mayberry has come and gone!

There is a wave headed your way…you can see it coming…you hear it coming…don’t hide your eyes or stop your ears, pretending it isn’t coming…because it is…But I have not given you a spirit of fear…and with every temptation I have made a way escape for you. It’s not in your military strength or your government, it’s not in your entertainment world or in your merit…You will only overcome by being in me and I in you.

I’ve given you everything you need to survive!!! I’ve sent my prophets, I’ve sent my son, I’ve given you my word and most of all I’ve given you my Holy Spirit I AM that Spirit, I AM, is with you!

Don’t look for someone to save you…I already have…put your faith and your life and the life of your children in my hands, says the Lord!

Your greatest weapon in my Holy Spirit…if you don’t know me, get to know me…there is, no other way!

Lift up the hands that hang down, lift up your voice now still…give unto me continuous praises…sing forth from Zion’ hill. (Song)

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58King James Version (KJV)

Do not be afraid, for as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death you will fear no evil; for I AM with you…says the Lord…

Now, right now is the time to be strong and courageous…do not look at their faces…keep your eyes focused on me, says the Lord…and your heart strong.

Exercise your faith…and pray in the Holy Spirit, for my Spirit is a Spirit of Love, it is not weak, it is stronger than any power on this earth or the one to come…

There is no better weapon than my Holy Spirit, says the Lord! Be filled to overflowing…I gave you my Holy Spirit freely and I expect you to utilize my Holy Spirit every second of your heartbeat…In yourselves you can do nothing…but with me you can do ALL Things, in the name of my son, the anointed. Yeshua/Jesus name. 

2 Corinthians 10:4-7King James Version (KJV)
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.
Jesus, may we be ever watchful and looking for you! Give us a double portion of your Holy Spirit today, in your name I pray amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment