Monday, September 28, 2015

The Soul Tree, Devotional September 28,2015



4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me. John 15:4 New Living Translation (NLT)

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015, I was spending time with my heavenly father and after a little while, he began to speak to me.

He said, “Welcome to my garden, daughter.” He pointed out a lovely stream and gave me a cool refreshing drink of water. He said that in His garden is the fruit of life and truth. “Hear the birds singing? I teach them a new tune every day. See that gentle deer there, it’s not afraid to lie down next to that lion. There is nothing to fear here. My garden is a place of peace and rest for your soul.”

He told me some wonderful things, and then He told me something very interesting. He said, “I want to show you this one special tree that thrives here in my garden. I call it my soul tree.

Each time a soul from earth accepts my son as their savior and is born into my kingdom, a new bud comes forth on my soul tree. It grows until it is ripe then it dies and its seed is buried in my soil and brings forth more fruit. As long as it abides in the root of my son it lives and brings forth more soul trees.”

He pointed something else out to me, “Look here, this is your soul tree, it is massive in my garden. This tree here represents your family from generations back in time to this day. Your tree is flourishing. Stay rooted in me, God.”


This really happened to me…I’m so excited I can hardly stand it. Imagine God, speaking to me showing me something so beautiful and real. I didn’t actually see it but I visualized it as He spoke to my spirit.

It goes right along with John 15:5 (NLT)

Yes, I am the vine you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

Let's pray...
Most gracious heavenly father, thank you for speaking your words of life to us today. Your word, that you speak, cleanses us. Let us walk so close to you that we can will feel your breath and smell your sweetness, upon us and remain joyful and happy in you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment