Tuesday, January 26, 2016

FORGIVENESS

 

Acts 3:19New Living Translation (NLT)
19 Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away. 

Forgiveness

I was reading and came across this sentence and it hit me like a ton of bricks…

“Sometimes we need forgiveness more than we need healing.”

When we see someone sick, hurting and there’s nothing we can do to help them…it is paralyzing and we often feel numb. What can I do? How can I help? There must be something I can do! These questions go off in our heads…we are powerless…

There is one thing we CAN do, and that is pray…

But how do we pray? Do really know what the person needs? We are looking with our natural eyes and we think they need healing…maybe they need more than that…maybe they need forgiveness…

Maybe they need a savior more than they need healing.

Sometimes all we need is forgiveness…

No comments:

Post a Comment