Thursday, October 8, 2015

God Said... - Devotional October 8, 2015



God said!

God said, “I will never fail you or abandon you!” Deuteronomy 31:6
God said, “I will be with always.” Matthew 28:20
God said, “Trust me with all your heart and don’t lean on your own understanding…” Proverbs 3:5
God said, “I will lead you in the paths of righteousness…” Psalm 23:3
God said, “Don’t be afraid…” Isaiah 41:10
God said, “This battle is mine…” II Chronicles 20:15
God said, “Take no thought for tomorrow, live today.” Matthew 6:34
God said, “I sent my son to die for you… John 3:16
God said, “I want to give you an abundant life…”
John 10:10
God said, “Trust me. I got this.” Psalms 40:1-17
God said, “I will supply all your needs according to my riches in glory.”
Philip. 4:19
God said, “My grace is enough for you…!” II
Corinthians 12:9
God said, “I have sent you the comforter he is inside you and will guide you in all truth.” John 14:26
God said, “I have conquered Death and Hades…” Revelation 1:18
God said, “In me you live and breathe and have your being.” Acts 17:28
God said, “Follow me.” Matthew 4:19
God said, “I am the way the truth and the life.” John 14:6
God said, “Go.” (Tell others about me.) Mark 16:15
God said, “Love your enemies…” (Pray for those who persecute you.) Matthew 5:44
God said, “Love one another.” John 13:34
God said, “Have faith in me.” (Without faith it is impossible to please me.)
Heb. 11:6
God said, “I will heal you.” Jeremiah 30:17
God said, “This is my beloved son, with whom I am well pleased… Matthew 3:17
God said, “I will return!” Revelation 22:7
God said, “Watch and pray.” Matthew 26:41

Holy Father, in the name of your son Jesus, wash us and cleanse us today, I ask that we read your word…and obey your word. I ask that we have faith in you and trust you; for you have the words of eternal life. AMEN!


By Marla Shaw O’Neill October 8, 2015©

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful words of encouragement from God's Word. Thanks, Marla. I'll highlight this on the Christian Poets & Writers blog as each verse makes a great theme for a poem, article, book, or whatever else God brings to mind. http://www.christianpoetsandwriters.com

    ReplyDelete